One of the great things about the Stagedoor app is the way it helps people keep track of everything they’re interested in seeing. You can add any show in London to our save list, and once you do the app will give you helpful reminders when they show is opening or closing.
Because thousands of Stagedoor-ites use this feature every day, we are able to see exactly what theatre Londoners are most excited about right now. With that in mind, here are London’s top 5 most anticipated openings according to the Stagedoor community…
- The King and I; this Tony award winning mega-hit lands on the West End direct from Broadway.
- Sea Wall at the Old Vic; Simon Stephens wrote this play for Andrew Scott back in 2008 and it’s back for a very short run. Don’t miss it!
- Legally Blonde at the New Wimbledon Theatre; OMG you guys!!! Legally Blonde is coming to Wimbledon as a part of an all conquering National Tour. It’s lovely to see so many of our users are flocking to off-West End venues.
- Fun Home at the Young Vic; based on a graphic novel, this is another Tony award winning musical from Broadway
- The Town Hall Affair at the Barbican; acclaimed American experimental theatre makers The Wooster Group are in London for five performances only.